[ZPT] sorting

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:14:23 -0600

Alex,
I'm pasting in the content of one of my previous questions to the list, and Evan's answer:

MY QUESTION:
> I'm trying to access the DocumentTemplate/sequence/SortEx module from a
> ZPT and I've tried about every variation I can think of: and can't get
> it.

EVAN'S ANSWER:
It doesn't have the security declarations necessary to import it using
'modules', but 'sequence' is directly available as a Python builtin:

   tal:content="ob/id | nothing">Object</p>

Lynn