[ZPT] Calling complex product tags from ZPT

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:21:18 -0700

How do you call a complex product's tag from ZPT?

Specifically, taking something like the Calendar product, it clear how
I'd call the dtml-calendar tag from a DTML method and specify exactly
how I want it rendered (and there are plenty of examples).  But, taking
the calendar as a specific example, how would I setup a complex calendar
call under ZPT?

Am I missing something obvious?  I've read the FAQ, Zope book, and
various other resources but don't see how I can have Zope products
natively extend ZPT.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?