[ZPT] TALParser.

Alan Kennedy zpt@xhaus.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 05:12:38 EST5EDT

Greetings,

I've been looking at the source code for ZPT, trying to
figure out if I can get it to work in Jython/Java. It does
seem a lot more straightforward than I expected.

Looking at the XMLParser module, I see that it depends on
expat, which presents its own non-standard parsing event
interface.

It seems to me that it shouldn't be too hard to implement a
a version of TALParser that uses a SAX2 parser instead:
i.e. it is a case of implementing a TALParser that provides
a SAX2 ContentHandler interface.

Before I attempt to try that, does anyone know of any java
XML parsers that provide the same interface as expat, i.e.
the same event callbacks? If there was, I could probably
save myself a bit of hassle.

Thanks,

Alan.

This message was sent using WebMail by CyberGate.
http://www.gate.net/webmail