[ZPT] Web Design with ZPT

Joseph Griffin jgriffin@pclnet.net
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:40:18 -0600

Hello Christian,
Sounds like tcm2sql would capture the design for the database. You also
need a script generator for ZPT. For instance, the login page would
need ZPT statements to wrap a ZSQL method that queries the database.
What would be nice is to have a integrated package that allows to
select the database (postgresql, mysql, ZODB) and generate the scripts
you need. The code should be structured to allow iterative design. It
would take a while to complete, but once it's done, you really have a
powerful tool that's productive (managers like to hear things like
that). Joseph

> On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 05:00:37PM -0600, Joseph Griffin wrote:
> > Thanks again for the response Joel,
> > My background has been mostly with Microsoft. When I ran across
Zope, I was
(www.promatrix.com),