[ZPT] page-break-after and zpt

Chris Meyers chris@hddesign.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 16:35:33 -0500

Has anyone gotten the page-break-after or page-break-before css tags working with ZPT specifically in tal:repeat statements. The breaks show up in IE6 but with a huge amount of white space on the top of the first page and less on each subsequent page. In Netscape/Mozilla (NS6 & Moz RC1) on Windows or Linux the breaks either don't show up at all or if they do, they cut off everything after the first page. I have tried putting the page-break style in line and in my CSS file, but neither seems to work.

I had originally thought that page-break wasn't supported in Mozilla, but it works fine in a non-zpt non-zope environment. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Chris Meyers