apologies, was: [ZPT] Authorization problem with public PT using restricted resources

Clemens Robbenhaar robbenhaar@espresto.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:37:14 +0200

 I wrote:
 [...]
 >  The cause of the problem seems to be Page Templates wrap all exceptions
 > into TALESError. I heard rumours that this is changed in newer versions,
 > but I am not long enough on the list to figure out if and what happened.
 [...]
 Well, I shoud have read the cvs tags a little more carefully; the stuff
seems to be in "shane-better-tracebacks-branch" and CVS log would have
told be everything, if I would only have looked at the log more
carefully  ... sorry, the big number of tags is a little distorting to
the beginner; I hope I will be more careful next time ...

Regards,
Clemens