[ZPT] i18n error - is this the list ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:43:21 +0200

Hello,

First I would like to ask if this is the place to ask questions about
the i18n stuff in ZPT from Zope-2.6b2 ???

If so - please read on :-)

I am about to move our skins into the new translation stuff ... and it's
really nice to work with the new i18n attributes ...

But there is one thing I cannot figure out.
In our main_template we have a slot called 'left' ...

If I do this in the template:
  ... lots of HTML code here ...

I get the following error:
AssertionError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Products.Localizer, line 57, in new_publish
Module Zope, line 171, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
<ZopePageTemplate at /portal/test_html>
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 476, in do_endI18nContext
AssertionError: (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the
standard error message.)

When I remove the <div> stuff everything works nice ....
I have tried naming the slot otherwise but it doesn't make the error
disappear ...

Any good ideas ???

Greetings,
Gitte Wange