[ZPT] CVS: Zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/tests/output - CheckI18nTranslate.html:1.1.4.1 CheckI18nTranslateHooked.html:1.1.4.1 CheckUnicodeInserts.html:1.1.4.1

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:29:27 -0400

Florent Guillaume writes:
 > Not yet. But I saw them, and I was about to ask you about that. Do you
 > feel I should merge them too? Do you have future improvements that I
 > should wait for?

I think they should go along with the rest.  I don't have any changes
outstanding, so there's no reason to hold back.  I won't have time to
do any more today, and probably not this week at all.

I'm hoping to sit down with Shane later today to discuss his C code,
which currently does not support the I18N versions of TAL and
PageTemplates.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>