[ZPT] determining the value of a folder's property

robert robert@redcor.ch
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 05:40:15 +0200

I do not understand your question.
Navsort returns a list of foders. So you have to iterate over the list to=20
display the lot of them.
my dtml is rusty I think it is something like this:
<dtml-in "navsort(...)">
  <dtml-var title_or_id>
</dtml-in>
Robert