[ZPT] Deafening chirping of crickets

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Fri Apr 18 16:37:25 EDT 2003

Evan Simpson wrote:
> So, it's been almost a week since my condition-group proposal, and
> nobody has posted to the ZPT list *at all*, much less in reply.
>
> Did I terminally startle everyone with the perfection of this proposal?
> Did my April 1st posting convince you that I can't be serious?
> Does no one care, after all, about multi-way conditionals?

Well, your proposal seems to be suggesting a switch/case construct, but
it sounds different enough that I'm not sure.  Is that what you're
suggesting?

On the subject of proposals, I hope all the ZPT enthusiasts have seen
the proposal to expand TALES path expressions.  Comments are welcome.

http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/NamespacesInTemplates

Shane