[ZPT] Re: tal:repeat and variables

Fernando Martins fmartins@hetnet.nl
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:22:02 +0100

> From: Evan Simpson

>       tal:content="record/topic">TNAME</span></td>

Hm, now I can start understanding the cryptic note on zpt reference :-)

"first - true for the first item in a group - see note below"

"Note that first and last are intended for use with sorted sequences. They
try to divide the sequence into group of items with the same value...."

Does this imply that each time first (or last) is called, the sequence is
grouped?? What happens if I call first('name')?

BTW, do you think it's worth to suggest the implementation of repeat/vars?
;-)

Fernando

PS: Thanks for all the quick answers!