[ZPT] Mini proposal: repeat-define and repeat-condition

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:44:54 -0800

>  ... unless the order of operations is defined in the page template or
> so, and can be shipped together with the page template.
>
>  (This does not imply I have any idea what "defined in the page template
> or so" may mean ;-)

An attribute easily configured via acquisition was my thought.  I
dunno, it was just a hair-brained idea, I doubt its feasible for
performance reasons but I thought I'd toss it out there incase I was
wrong.  Now, just to be clear though, when I said "user configurable"
I did mean where the user in question is the author of the template.

If nothing else I'm still waiting for somebody to enlighten me as to
why omit-tag is processed after attributes.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."