[ZPT] Proposal: Change order, redocument and provide "finder" script

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:20:18 +0100

Chris Withers wrote at 2003-1-22 11:34 +0000:
 > However, I think the current order is wrong,
I agree with this.
 > My propsoal would be to change the order in the next major Zope/ZPT version,
 > advertise and document the fact, and provide a helper script or two that would
 > analyse lumps of TAL code and/or whole ZODBs for occurences of statements that
 > would be affected by the change and report them.
 >
 > What do people think?
While I agree, that the current order is not optimal (should have been
different), I would not change it in the current (late) stage.

   I hate the hours necessary to fix our hundreds of
   templates which will break after the change.

Dieter