[ZPT] including text/xml templates inside a text/html template changes Content-Type

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:37:08 -0600

Hi guys (and ladies.)
I've observed a most unusual occurance (or perhaps not.)

http://www.studyshare.net/dailyverse/

I have a pt (index_html) that is text/html.  Inside this template, I
have something like this, twice:

<pre tal:content="here/complex_dv_doc"></pre>

This basically includes another template from the same folder.  In this
case, complex_dv_doc is a text/xml document which is html quoted
automatically (because I didn't use structure).  As those of you using
IE will notice, this results in the Apache <- PCGI <- Zope monster
returning my html document as Content-Type: text/xml.  Since I use
Mozilla/Linux all the time, I never noticed until a user told me my site
had problems :(

My question is this:  Is that normal?  If so, what should I do to fix it?

Troy