[ZPT] Bug in i18n support/TALInterpreter

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:54:31 +0100

That's illegal ZPT, the i18n:name must be inside an i18n:translate
otherwise it has no meaning.

Admittedly the error message could be better though, care to file a
collector issue?

I think the earlier problem you reported to me concerning
TranslationService is fixed in my tree, and it should be released soon.
I also fixed related problems in the Zope CVS.

Florent

In article <8023537.1042571608@[192.168.0.2]> you write: