[ZPT] What about Tassle ?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:33:21 -0500

On 20 Mar 2003 at 9:32, Casey Duncan wrote:

> I am working on an alternate idea that spawned from the scss/tassl concept.
> It is a lot less like templating now and a lot more like transformation,
> but it fulfils the same goals of not having *any* special markup in the
> html page. It requires you to know html (or xml), css selectors, Python and
> possibly some DOM. No new languages were necessary, which is a *good thing*
> IMHO.
>
> I am currently working on putting together a bunch of furniture that I
> bought recently, and after that's done I plan to spend more time on it. I
> already have a working prototype in Python as a proof of concept.

Can we see your POC before you finish building your furniture?

I'm just starting a 4th Zope/XML/XSLT database project and am still looking for a good
methodology.

I have been thinking about  TAL and TALES for XSLT. Although I'd prefer doing it
entirely in XSLT, pre-processing would also be acceptable.

Even if your idea is entirely different than this, I'd like to see what you're thinking.

-B

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements