[ZPT] Structured Text

jim at jaydublu.com jim at jaydublu.com
Sun Nov 9 05:29:48 EST 2003

Excuse me if I'm being dense, and this is obvious, but how do sites like
zope.org use ZPT to apply styling to Structured Text documents?

Say I have pages such as page1.stx, page2.stx and page3.stx and want
common navigation on each pge controlled by a ZPT document called
pagetemplate, I could call page1.stx/pagetemplate
page2.stx/pagetemplate etc. but there must be a better way!

Is there a Structured Text Product somewhere that you can override the
index_html method somehow so you can use another via aquisition? How
does zope.org do it?

I have several sites I would like the bulk of the content to be
Structured Text documents so that content management can be delegated.

Regards,

Jim Whiteside.