[ZPT] Generating XML documents in ZPT

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 06:32:48 EDT 2004

Hi List,

I'm just investigating what seem to be some odd behaviour - I'm using
ZPT to generate XML, and have two problems: -

- For consistency, I set the mime type of the ZPT to "text/xml" as
opposed to "text/html" - but this caused the template source to be rendered!

- The element names are mixed case in the ZPT, but in the rendered
document seem to be converted to lower-case (which throws a spanner in
the works at the other end, where the document is parsed). Needless to
say, because of the first point this is when the document has an HTML
mime type - might it behave as expected if I can fix the mime type?

Any pointers gratefully accepted!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" - Chaucer