[ZPT] Investment Partnership Inquiry.

Wong Andersen infowong at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 05:53:37 EST 2004

Dear Sir,

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of our firm.

This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 25 M.(Twenty Five Million Dollars)
in your country.

We are by this letter offering your our partnership, so as to allow us have you as
 representative and manager of invested funds in your country.

Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness
we have kept this proposal brief.

If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full
contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate
proposal and details of this offer.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Wong Andersen