[ZPT] page templates with unbalanced tags

Adam genericplayer at uoxng.org
Mon May 3 15:45:31 EDT 2004

I am attempting to use page templates to make a site, and I have 3
elements that I want to include into all my pages.  The header, menu,
and footer.  The problem is header has an opening html and body tag,
which zope decides to close on me.  And I can't even use the footer,
which has the closing body and html tags because zope comlains about me
trying to close un-opened tags.  Is there some way to tell zope that a
file isn't "complete" on its own, its intended to be used as part of
something else, so it doesn't try to make sure its a valid page all on
its own?

Thanks
Adam