Fwd: [ZPT] Can't get getSize to work

Sean something at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:07:22 EDT 2004

>> (doesn't work of course)
>

>Put in all the objects you _want_:

>i.e. objectValues(['file', 'DTML Document', 'Page Template'])
>Exclude 'Folder' if you don't want it.
>the objectValues() function  takes a sequence of objects for an argument.

Thanks Jeffrey for help - it seems that all objects without referenced
properties (I don't know if I'm using correct terms here) cause error,
so the way to fix this problem is to exclude all non-File objects
(such as Folders, macros, etc.).

objectValues(['file', 'DTML Document', 'Page Template']) would list
the things I want, but it  error would happen later in the code when
the template attempts to get some properties that non-Files don't
have.

Is there a way to exclude everything that's not 'file' (so that I
don't have to check for all possibilities in every folder)?

Thanks
Sean