[ZPT] Waiting to hear from you...

Marriam Taylor marriam_000348 at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 6 08:56:47 EST 2005

>From Mrs. Marriam Taylor.
Rue 982 Sea Avenue opposite old Navy Camp
B/P 9618 Dakar Senegal West Africa.

Hello Sir,
Compliments of the seasons happy new year, i hope all is well with you over there?.There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than a trust affair. It elevates the thoughts and flattens the stomachs.We seek the comfort of another. Someone to help us through the neverending attempt to understand each other. And in the end, someone to lay our trust along the way. I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail, which I know and believes by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. Happiness, joy, peace,trust, is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be trust under all outward circumstances. Happiness and trust is an endowment and not an acquisition. It depends more upon temperament and disposition than environment.

Meanwhile i would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country. I have a substantial capital i honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance. Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urgent you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. Looking forward to your earliest reply true my private Email: marriam_48 at voila.fr <mailto:marriam_48 at voila.fr> (or)Email:marriam_48 at myway.com

Your's Truly,
Mrs. Marriam Taylor.