[ZPT] zope and mutual exclusion reserved area

fabio.marcone at libero.it fabio.marcone at libero.it
Thu Jan 13 04:33:00 EST 2005

Hi!
first of all: thanks for your answer.

>Sessions allow to have a script executed when they are created and
>destroyed. So maybe you could use these features to have your falag set
>and removed.

I know this but the expiration time isn't exact (I read this in the zope book):
it refers to server activity time so if anyone access to my server after
administrator exit, session doesn't expire. This is my problem: I have only
administrator that use my site (an so server is active), so his session doesn't
expire until he visits another one time my site but in that way he  is still
logged (wrong).

Fabio