[ZPT] zope and mutual exclusion reserved area

Phillip Hutchings sitharus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:35:49 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:45:22 +0100, fabio.marcone at libero.it
<fabio.marcone at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi Tino!
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> >I think: exclusive access is not so a great idea. Even mySQL has
> >transactions now, so I bet there is a better way.
>
> Perhaps I did not explain very well: I need exclusive access in the
> administration area but I have only one user: Admin. I need to prevent access in
> the administration area to another admin (same username and password).

So you want to prevent a user who is to all intents and purposes the
same user as you from getting access to an area that you still need
access to?

Create a new user. It's the only way. As far as Zope is concerned it's
the same user getting access to both places.

--
Phillip Hutchings
http://www.sitharus.com/
sitharus at gmail.com / sitharus at sitharus.com