[ZPT] Designing a simpe web page with zope

Nuray Dedeoglu ndedeoglu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 04:59:06 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am at the very beginning of using Zope and Plone. I will develop a
project by using these tools but first of all I need some help.
Starting with the simplest point, how do I display a simple page on my
web site? I know there are some tutorials showing all these, but I
cannot decide which files I should include to with an index html page.
For example I want to display:

"Example Applications
Welcome to Zope. We've collected some example applications that
demonstrate simple Zope features. You can examine how these
applications work by looking at them in the management interface. If
you'd like to contribute an example application to add to this
collection, write to us. Enjoy!

File Library"

But instead of this I got the following:

"ZEXPf((U'Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplateqUZopePageTemplateqtqNt.}q(UtitleqUU
content_typeqU text/htmlqU_textqTÐ
The title
Welcome to Zope. We've collected some example applications that
demonstrate simple Zope features. You can examine how these
applications work by looking at them in the management interface. If
you'd like to contribute an example application to add to this
collection, write to us. Enjoy!

Example Title"

Where do I miss something?
Thanks,