[ZPT] Insert subrecord

Tom Twyman fr0gger03 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:37:25 EST 2005

I have been wonderfully pleased with the help I have received thus far in
this forum- thanks to all.  Hopefully I will be educated enough to
contribute myelf soon.

I have a table displaying results from a sql table:

The table accurately displays the following columns from the table:

classid
class_title
class_desc
class_price

I would like to add a hyperlink that garners the <classid> and use it to set
the value in  another form for insertion of a new record in a subtable.

This is what I have so far:

<a tal:attributes="href
string:${request/URL1}/fmnewsched?classid=${item/classid}"
              href="fmnewsched">Schedule class</a>

I am having trouble using the TAL:ATTRIBUTE tag in the target form to
correctly inherit the <classid> value set in the above statement.  I would
appreciate suggestions, and thanks!