[ZPT] (no subject)

CUSTOM EMBROIDERED kb9ox.dyzsh at myweb.cn
Fri Mar 25 12:17:36 EST 2005

[zpt at zope.org]

EMBROIDERED CUSTOM PATCHES POLICE , FIRE, SPORTS , CLUBS
Founded in 1931, we have been specializing in the manufacture of Bullion embroideries and computer
embroideries for more than 70 years

In Taiwan, we are the sole company that was an approved supplier for U.S. Navy Exchange In Taiwan from
1960s to 1973
.
Our products are listed as follows:
Police patches, Armed forces patches, Lions Club International badges, Rotary International badges, Junior
Chamber of Commerce badges, golf club badges, art designs, Buddhist-image embroideries, wedding
photograph embroideries, portrait embroideries, and a variety of 3D raised embroideries and popular
embroideries.

We offer wholesale and retail services. Welcome to place us orders!
Welcome to contact us (please don't reply the mail directly, as the box for returned mails will be deleted).
Please send your mail to  mei926 at ms32.hinet.net.

We have many sorts of products on our website if you want to see our products please click the following
e-mail address we will send you our URL index link.
mei926 at ms32.hinet.net?subject=URL-Index-Link

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this mail may cause to you!
If you don't want any more mail from us, please send an email to us using the following address:
masaru26 at ms69.hinet.net?subject=Remove-050325am0955

Chang Wen-sheng
MEI LUNG HANDICRAFTS CO., LTD
No.2, LANE 6 CHENG TE ROAD SEC.4, TAIPEI TAIWAN
TEL:886-2-2886-4629 2885-8538  FAX:2886-8598
E-mail: mei926 at ms32.hinet.net

[zpt at zope.orgERYsCO]