[ZPT] Re: [Zope3-dev] attr name space (was: RFC: abolishing python:expressions)

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.demon.nl
Thu Feb 9 17:41:07 EST 2006

FWIW,

attr:*

makes a lot of sense to me since the attributes belong to XHTML, whereas

define:*

does not at all, for the opposite reason, ie, the variables have nothing to
do with XHTML; only with TAL, therefore they should be hidden from XHTML
space and stay where they are: within a tal:define. Otherwise, it's like
having a Python module with the variables defined outside in an HTML file.

My nobody's 0.02€
Fernando