[ZPT] HTTP-XML input into ZPT

norman norman_khine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 01:17:36 EST 2006

Hi,
 Thanks for the reply, I needed to incorporate this information into an existing ZPT page that has other zope data.
Norman

Charlie Clark <charlie at egenix.com> wrote: Am 01.11.2006, 22:25 Uhr, schrieb norman :

> Hello,
> What tools are needed to read HTTP-XML generated data from an external
> site and display this within a ZPT?
> I have an output.xml file on a remote server, like:
>

>     2
>     Type
>     TypeDesc
>     Name
>     shortdesc
>     0
>     http://www.site.com
>     2t.jpg
>     2a.jpg

You will need either an XML Parser or XSL(T) although I can't really see
the point in then using a ZPT unless you wish to include this information
in an existing page.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!