[ZPT] i18n and images

Guillem Comes guillemc2001 at yahoo.es
Thu May 24 08:49:35 EDT 2007

<guillemc2001 at yahoo.es>

(http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/i18n-for-developers)
> > and wonder which would be the best approach for
> > internationalizing images: we have some images,
such
> > as buttons, that contain text, and will be named
> > according to the language (for example
> > "subscribe_en.gif", "subscribe_es.gif").
> >
> > Related to this, is there an easy way to obtain
the
> > current language as a variable in the ZPT? We're
using
> > Placeless Translation Service, and haven't found
any
> > mentioning of it.
> >

> This question is specific to Plone so you would
better ask
> on the plone-users list. Two things that might be
worth a try:

>   - REQUEST/LANGUAGE
>
>   - context/portal_languages/LANGUAGE
>
> Andreas

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, and thanks for
the suggestions. They don't seem to work in my case,
but I guess it depends on the specific i18n product
you use...

Guillem