[Zug-sig] introduction

Jean-Paul Ladage j.ladage at zestsoftware.nl
Fri Nov 16 02:37:40 EST 2007

Hi zug-siggers,

I'd like to provide a "very" short introduction of myself.

Name: Jean-Paul Ladage
Company: Zest Software, Hoogvliet-Rotterdam, Netherlands
Memberships: Plone Foundation, ZEA Partners, Stichting Zope Plone

As chairman of the dutch "Stichting Zope Plone" I'm trying to grow the dutch speaking community and promote Zope and Plone at conferences, congresses and other open source events.

The stichting Zope Plone members currently consists of 6 dutch Zope and Plone companies. But membership is open to everyone.

/me has become a dad last week, so I'll have to stop here.

Looking forward to share my experiences of my chairmanship and learn from you.

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul Ladage