[Zug-sig] Aggregating User Group Calendars

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Feb 14 11:49:49 EST 2008

Hmmmm, anything on this yet? Assuming you want a "full page" calendar
(similar to CalendarX, which has seen some Plone3 development recently,
although I don't know the current state) I wonder if it would be
totally out of the question to parse up some feeds and then create
actual events on the site (then it would be easy to display them in
the calendar).

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:53:49AM -0500, Tres Seaver wrote:

Alex Clark (http://aclark.net)