[BlueBream] new home page design

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Dec 31 07:00:48 EST 2010

Le 31/12/2010 08:00, Jeff Rush a écrit :
> On 12/30/2010 06:15 PM, Christophe Combelles wrote:
>>
>> After a few hours playing with Inkscape and vim, I've created a new design for
>> the homepage.  Feel free to comment, criticize, and give alternative ideas, or
>> suggestions to improve this :
>>
>> http://cody.gorfou.fr/bluebream/
>
> It looks interesting.  I like the fish logo.  Here is some feedback:

It's not a new logo, I've kept the same

> It seems a waste to leave a large band of whitespace across the top though.

ok, I've removed it

> I think the tabs would be better if they were all the same width - right
> now they seem to be floating.

I've finally removed the tabs

> Do you really want a Zope^3 logo at the bottom, when the Zope3 project
> is dead (transmorphed into ZTK + BlueBream)?

It's just a small reminder for people that have worked with zope3. (the word
"zope3" is still used in many places and old pages)

> A very minor typo, in the test at the top the word should be "split" not
> "splitted".

ok thanks

> I think it needs a search box somewhere - as that is the most common
> operation.

good idea! I've added the sphinx search box!
thanks for the feedback
Christophe