[BlueBream] how powerfull is ZODB?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 4 19:20:07 EDT 2010

My ambition is very simple, I have decided myself for zope (specially
bluebream) beracuse of it's beautiness. And Zope3 is decided for me for
a development cycle of a product that I will have to pull out of the
ground again.

1 Servers with one RADI 50 controller,(5x2TB HD) 8 core CPU running on
openbsd bootstrapped. (ZEO Master)
1 Server with the applications for my customers (slave) what has all
worked out templates.

I have decided for Python, because python seems to give me the desired
freedom I don't get with PHP5.

The JPype Project is nice for my Java BIRT Routines to call the reports
when it is necessary, and Zope3 Component Model is just great. Just
killing after the bluebream manual the developers book. So be sure guys,
I will have a tons of questions, specially about GET Handling and so on....

Before I would decide myself for anything, I must see how the success
story ZODB looked in the past. On commercial side, I don't like suprises.

Tamer