[ZF] Deadlines

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Jun 7 10:32:40 EDT 2006

On Jun 7, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

> The only open question is how associate and solution-provider members
> will be handled. In theory, we will need to hold elections for them,
> but so far we have no associate members, and have one solution
> provider, so this is currently moot.

Actually, I was mistaken.  We have two solution providers!
So they will have an election. :)

Maybe we should move the deadline for solution providers
up.  I suggest we do it the same way as for committer members.
Nominations for solution-provider and associate member directors
closes  and voting commences June 13.

I'll plan to send a note to zope-announce later today.
(Unless someone else wants to volunteer to do so.)

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org