[ZF] Re: foundation.zope.org offline

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Fri Mar 16 11:13:33 EDT 2007

Not sure if this was answered, but YES there's a web site running for the
foundation.  I *think* it was on the cvs/svn box because apache was already
setup on that box...we set it up quite awhile ago and I don't recall which
host off the top of my head.  None thing to note, cvs and
www.zopefoundation.org are not the same boxes - www.zopefoundation.org
resolves to the same address as www.zope.org - which I presume is a load
balancer (which cvs was not - could be now though).

The site is still down....and I still can't login to cvs.zope.org.
Anything we can do to get this back online?

Andrew