[ZF] Brazil taking steps to create its own Python Software Foudantion

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Sun Mar 18 19:19:22 EDT 2007

Dear Luciano,

please accept my best wishes in the name of the Zope Foundation for the
Fundação Python Brasil initiative.

The establishment of national and regional organisations with the aim of
fostering Python and Zope is essential for the Zope Foundation. Among
the primary topics the Board of Directors have been discussing in the
current start-off phase of the ZF, we have been looking for effective
ways of giving  organisations like the Brazilian Python Foundation an
active voice in the Zope Foundation.

Do not hesitate in expressing your expectations towards the ZF BoD
concerning the futurue of Zope and your ideas about how the ZF can
support the Fundação Python Brasil and the Brazilian PZP community. We
thank you for this endeavour.

With best regards,

Aroldo Souza-Leite
Chairman