[ZF] Micropledges?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:19:19 EDT 2007

Hi all!

This may, or may not be the right mailing list. But I saw this:
http://micropledge.com/

Me and Johan Carlsson had similar ideas for a long time, but never
done anything about it, so it's great to see somebody made a system
for it. I know Aroldo talked about one possible role for the Zope
Foundation is to channel funds to projects.

Could this micropledge stuff this be something for the Zope/Plone community?
And if so, do we need our own server, or just push this site?

(btw, the two zope thingies there are one by Johan Carlsson mainly to
test the system).

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64