[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; free commercial support for migration

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Fri Feb 27 11:03:54 EST 2009

A resounding +10 on moving to *any* DVCS.  For me the ability to have local
branching history and lightweight branches for release management is a huge
win.

And a +1 for moving to launchpad.net full service.  Better integration with
bug tracking facilities is a good thing.  Not to mention the shared
publicity with Canonical is good for zope's public image.

- Rocky