[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; free commercial support for migration

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Feb 27 11:30:35 EST 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009, Gary Poster wrote:
> Launchpad would really like to provide code hosting for the Zope
> Foundation.

Hello Gary, thank you and Canconical a lot for the great offer!

As others have said, the most important aspect for us is the smooth
functioning across all major Operating Systems, especially Linux/Unix, OSX
and Windows.

As I saw from the discussion, there are still some issues with Windows. So, if
we could form a group or continue a dialog to resolve the Windows problem, I
am pretty confident that the developers could be swayed easily to using
Launchpad.

Regards.
Stephan
--