[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; free commercial support for migration

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Fri Feb 27 12:02:26 EST 2009

I have pretty extensive experience with bzr-svn and I'll say that while it
is certainly the best when being forced to deal with remote svn repos, it
still doesn't compare to using one of those systems directly.  The speed in
bzr-svn  specifically is quite poor due to the enormous amount of required
svn requests.

- Rocky