[ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF projects; freecommercial support for migration

Roger Ineichen roger at projekt01.ch
Sat Feb 28 21:26:43 EST 2009

Hi Christian

> Betreff: Re: [ZF] Proposal: Launchpad code hosting for ZF
> projects; freecommercial support for migration
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:39:43PM +0100, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> > Since we switched to the launchpad bugtracker, I never used the
> > bugtracker anymore. It was really a pain to use at the time we
> > switched and it wasn't compatible with the IE browser.
> >
> > But now, just looked at lauchnpad, it seems to look good now.
>
> We had a really bad test coverage story with IE, but we've
> since improved that a lot and it should work completely
> regardless of what major browser you use (and a text-mode
> browser should work as well).
>
> If for any reason it doesn't work you can mail me directly
> and I'll get it sorted out -- this sort of thing is really
> priority zero for us.

I was to fast with my judgment. I wrote allready the following
the foundation list as feedback to Garys mail with the links
to the lunachpad tour:

%<---
I think never ever has someone convinced this quick.
They really did a great job in the last one or two years.

I'm very suprised that the launchpad page looks so
good after this time.

Now since I saw the tour and clicked arround in the
page it looks like a good option to me if we whould switch.
%<---

It seems to work very well in IE right now.
Thanks a lot.

Regards
roger Ineichen