[ZF] Roadmap needed

Roger Ineichen roger at projekt01.ch
Sat Feb 28 21:54:00 EST 2009

Hi all

Move to launchpad, change a revision system, cut down dependencies
and refactor big parts like the publiher are good or very
good things.

All of you know that I'm not against changes and improvments
but it could be a pain for others which do not know the
Zope packages as well as we as core developer do.

My biggest concern about changes is, that we will loose
the user community because it will become a pain for others
to follow.

I think we should write our ideeas down and at least publish
a roadmap for our zope users. They should be able to see what
we do and why we do or change things. It's almost impossible
to follow our discussions based on reading the mailinglist
because there is to much going on.

What do you think?

Regards
Roger Ineichen