[ZF] Announcement: 2011 Zope Foundation Board Elections and General Meeting

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Thu Feb 3 01:11:30 EST 2011

On 01/29/2011 09:05 PM, Jan Smith wrote:

> I nominate Jeff Rush <jrush at taupro.com <mailto:jrush at taupro.com>>

It's awfully quiet in here...

For the record I accept the nomination and hope to get involved to
promote Zope more actively.  I had already privately planned prior to
nomination to host three OpenSpace guided-discussion sessions at PyCon
this year in Atlanta.  Topics would be:

 - Finding Your Way Around the Zope Community
 - A Tour of the Zope Internal Subsystems
 - Five Cool Zope Technologies You Can Use -Outside- of Zope2

Over the past couple of months I've studied the traffic of the Zope
mailing lists and been concerned and puzzled about the drop in
conversation.  Reading the recent board minutes of the Zope Foundation I
see there is concern there as well.  I would like to help - Zope is cool
tech but many folks don't know that.

-Jeff