[ZF] Why is non-profit status important?

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Fri Feb 10 16:29:12 UTC 2012

Hi Tres,

thanks for the clarification. You can count on me if you need any
support in reading, making comments or evaluating the documents.

The importance of the non-profit status might be a trait of the kind of
customers I usually deal with. They see the "owner" of the Software I
try to "sell" to them as "companies" that they would like to get to know
better - especially if they are financing sprints and other events that
might have a positive effect on the value of Zope as a whole. GFU Cyrus
is just one example as a private corporation, but semi-governmental
institutions are even stricter in this sense. I hope to explain my
position more clearly in the course of the  discussion around the
elections.

Regards,

Aroldo.