[ZF] A couple of github issues

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Feb 1 11:22:38 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:33 AM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> Interesting, same here. I didn't partake in the selection so I won't complain, but gocept chose bitbucket and we're happy with it. However, we're using it with Mercurial - not sure how good the git integration is. Jim, I guess ZC is using bitbucket with git?

Yes, we're using it with git. (I tried both git and hg.  While I
sometimes find git a small challenge to succeed, I've found hg to be a
big opportunity to fail. :)

We tried both github and bitbucket. We have group accounts in both.
We ultimately chose bitbucket because github is unaffordable for
fine-grained private repositories.  Aside from lacking travis-ci, we
haven't really noticed any loss in using bitbucket vs github.  For
open-source projects, travis-ci *is* currently a major advantage of
github.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton