[ZF] A couple of github issues

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Feb 1 06:33:07 UTC 2013

On Feb 1, 2013, at 1:55 AM, Stephan Richter <stephan.richter at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, January 31, 2013 06:14:44 PM Jim Fulton wrote:
>> There are a couple of issues we need to address:
>
> Thanks for writing this up as especially the first issue has really bugged me.
>
>>   - use bitbucket which has saner permissions (or try to get github
>>     to fix their permissions)
>
> This would actually be fine with me.

Interesting, same here. I didn't partake in the selection so I won't complain, but gocept chose bitbucket and we're happy with it. However, we're using it with Mercurial - not sure how good the git integration is. Jim, I guess ZC is using bitbucket with git?

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany
http://gocept.com · Tel +49 345 1229889-7
Python, Pyramid, Plone, Zope · consulting, development, hosting, operations