[ZF] Nominations

Jan Smith jan at curpheymedia.com
Fri Feb 15 08:30:14 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for your nomination but I won't be standing this year.
My job at a Melbourne community radio station and volunteer work for
Computerbank leave me little time to do the position justice.

I do hope that people who have been using Zope for years step up and give
the Zope Foundation the attention it deserves.

Regards to all,

Jan Smith