[ZF] Proposed motion for the special meeting

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Wed Dec 5 14:24:21 CET 2018

Hi all,

Four directors (being a majority of the 7) have approved the proposal
attached hereunder ahead of the special meeting.

It is the opinion of those directors that the Zope Foundation should be
dissolved.

For the record, those four directors are Jim Fulton, Stephan Richter,
Aroldo Souza-Leite and myself.

Both the board of directors and the membership must pass resolutions to
this effect for the decision to be binding.

Godefroid Chapelle