[Grok-dev] Re: Bug on windows

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Aug 14 12:02:10 EDT 2007

Max M wrote:
> Max M skrev:
>
>> In D:\zope3\GrokTest\bin there is a buildout.exe and a
>> buildout-script.py I renamed the "buildout-script.py" to "buildout"
>> and it seemed to work.
>
> /me jumping the gun here. It did not work. A bug showed up later while
> installing Zope 3.
>
> Just couldn't see it as the error text ended up outside my console window.

It's important for me to get Grok running on windows, especially as I
have a project that needs to run on windows by next week.

I thought Philipp had made some progress with windows binary eggs for
Zope 3 and the like, but this makes me worry. I should sit down and try
installing Grok on windows this week. Philipp?